How do I setup an add-on domain?
To setup an addon domain, you can follow these simple steps:
- First set the nameservers for the domain you wish to park, to ours. You should refer to your welcome email for the correct name servers. but they should be ns1-blaze.illumihost.co & ns2-blaze.illumihost.co.
- Wait approximately 24-48 hours for the nameserver change to propagate
- Login to you cPanel, go to Domains > Addon Domains
- Enter the name of the new add-on domain into the first box
- Enter the name of the directory which contains the subdomain that the addon domain will point to in the blank field next to Subdomain/FTP Username: (This directory will be the location for the addon domain's files, just as public_html is the location for your primary domain's files)
- Type in the desired password for the new addon domain, and click on Add Domain